Nuclear Regulatory Commission - News Release
No: IV-21-014 October 1, 2021
Contact: Victor Dricks, 817-200-1128
- Failure by Terracon to control and maintain constant surveillance of licensed material.
- Failure to use an approved container for the transport of licensed material.
- Failure to lock or place the gauge inside a container to prevent unauthorized or accidental removal.
- Failure to properly block and brace the canister from movement during transportation.
- Failure to provide required notification to the NRC immediately following discovery of its loss, as described in an April 1 inspection report.