December 2, 2014
Elizabeth Stevens Duane, Esquire
Assistant Corporate Secretary
PPL Services Corporation
Two North Ninth Street
Shareholder Approval for PPL Energy Supply Spin Off
(1) I, Eric Joseph Epstein, am a shareholder of PPL Corporation, and reside at 4100 Hillsdale Road, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
(2) I own 110.671 shares valued at $3,663,21.
(3) I will be holding the shares through the upcoming 2015 Shareholder Meeting.
The enclosed statement verifies the value of my shares, and is
consistent with PPL’s proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14 (a) of SEC
Act of 1932.
(5) This resolution is less than 500 words, and was submitted before December 9, 2014.
(6) I will be introducing the following resolution at the Annual Meeting relating to the proposed spinoff:
Corporation and Riverstone Holdings LLC, announced an agreement to
combine their merchant power generation businesses into a new
stand-alone, publicly traded independent power producer - without
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has published the final
rule, “Continued Storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel” (RIN 3150-AJ20;
NRC-2012-0246). As discussed in a previous e-mail dated September 10,
2014, the NRC prepared a final generic environmental impact statement
that provides a regulatory basis for this final rule: NUREG-2157,
“Generic Environmental Impact Statement for Continued Storage of Spent
The final rule is available in the NRC’s Agencywide Documents Access
and Management System (ADAMS) under Accession No. ML14262A011: http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1426/ML14262A011.pdf. The final rule is also available on the Federal Register website: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/09/19/2014-22215/continued-storage-of-spent-nuclear-fuel.
NUREG-2157 is also available in ADAMS:
· NUREG-2157, Vol. 1 (Accession No. ML14196A105) http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1419/ML14196A105.pdf
· NUREG-2157, Vol. 2 (Accession No. ML14196A107) http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1419/ML14196A107.pdf
For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC’s Public Document
Room reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, at 301-415-4737, or by e-mail to
If you have any questions regarding the final rule or NUREG-2157,
please contact Sarah Lopas, however, please note that this is the last
e-mail notification that will be sent from WCOutreach@nrc.gov.
Staff of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Waste Confidence Directorate